Marketing Masterclass – Half Day
Marketing Masterclass: Get heard above the noise and achieve marketing mastery in your business. An opportunity not to be missed!
If you’ve come to a cross roads with your communications, our Marketing Masterclass is the perfect way to get re-energised. Even if you had all the big ideas in your head, turning these into a practical, achievable plan can be daunting for the best of us!
In Ali’s Marketing Masterclass, you’ll learn from one of Perth’s leading experts in small business marketing. Content includes:
- Three C’s – Connect with your customers, clarify your message and communicate it across all channels.
- Define your objectives – what do you REALLY want from your marketing?
- Turn your goals into a practical, achievable plan – Your Marketing Road Map
- See rich insights with learning how to use . . The Facebook pixel!
- Learn how to identify your top 10 opportunities and where to focus your energy and resources.
- Know your numbers – how to work out your return on investment.
What you will walk away with:
- Creation of your 12 month Marketing Road Map.
- Your Top 5 immediate marketing opportunities and how to implement them.
- The tried-and-tested method to measure your ROI.
For more information on our Marketing Masterclass workshop, and to find out when our next one is on, drop us a line here.
We’ve done workshops for:
ABOUT THE SPEAKER – ALISON BALCH
After working towards a Bachelor of Business in Marketing and PR, and undertaking an MBA in Integrated Marketing Communications, Ali spent over 12 years in marketing for businesses across a vast range of industries in Australia, New Zealand, London, Calgary and New York.
Her expertise is focused heavily on business development and strategic marketing, and she has an ‘unhealthy yet beneficial’ fascination with the world of online marketing. A fascination with consumer behaviour sees her undertaking further training in Consumer Neuroscience and Neuromarketing to understand how behavioural psychology can positively influence marketing decisions for businesses large and small.
Ali started her agency, AmpersandMC, to bring a more flexible, creative and collaborative approach to marketing for small businesses, and a passion for helping them realise their potential.