6 Ways to SLEIGH your Christmas Marketing
With a projected $63.6 billion in Australian retail sales over the holidays, are you getting your slice of the pie?
If you’ve been anywhere near the big department stores recently, you’ll have noticed that the holiday season is approaching FAST. With tinsel-towers and jingle bells already taking up residence in our shops, it’s only matter of time before we’re bombarded with Christmas marketing from every angle.
Sure, it’s a commercialised jungle out there, but it’s also a fact of life that sales during the holiday season rise by around 30% each year. That’s not just bricks and mortar stores – online spending continues to grow year on year too.
Whatever your business, it’s vital that you’re standing out from the crowd and nailing your marketing this time of year.
In the words of Queen Bey, it’s time to slay your Christmas marketing!
What you’ll learn:
- How to plan your marketing for the holidays
- What makes a successful Christmas campaign – and how you can create your own!
- Using marketing psychology to increase your website visitors and online sales
- Engaging with your social media channels during the holidays
- Sensory marketing – how smell, sight, taste, touch and sound can influence purchasing decisions
- The do’s and don’ts of “Christmassfying” your marketing
Who should attend:
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing Coordinators / Assistants
- Freelance Marketing Consultants or Social Media Managers
“We would like to thank Ali and the team at Ampersand MC for an inspiring information seminar on the key principles to establishing and creating a marketing plan. As an association that supports multiple small-to-medium sized businesses, our members are often seeking support in how to market their services in an ever changing and competitive market. Ali was so generous in sharing her knowledge and experiences with us, and really helped cut to the chase, providing information that was practical and achievable to help our members on the path to improved promotion and marketing potential.” – The Private Speech Pathologists Association of Western Australia (PSPAWA)
Your ticket includes:
- 2 hour workshop
- Unlimited tea, coffee, WIFI and a morning tea spread
- A hot desk in the Ampersand Collective co-working space for the day (limited availability!)
After working towards a Bachelor of Business in Marketing and PR, and undertaking an MBA in Integrated Marketing Communications, Ali spent over 12 years in marketing for businesses across a vast range of industries in Australia, New Zealand, London, Calgary and New York.
Her expertise is focused heavily on business development and strategic marketing, and she has an ‘unhealthy yet beneficial’ fascination with the world of online marketing. A fascination with consumer behaviour sees her undertaking further training in Consumer Neuroscience and Neuromarketing to understand how behavioural psychology can positively influence marketing decisions for businesses large and small.
Ali started her agency, AmpersandMC, to bring a more flexible, creative and collaborative approach to marketing for small businesses, and a passion for helping them realise their potential.